Rubber sheets are extensively used for many purposes and they are made of different materials. Lusida Rubber Products manufactures different kinds of rubber sheets in addition to a number of rubber products for use in different industries. Having a closer look at the types of rubber sheets will give you a better idea.
1) Natural rubber sheets – These have great dynamic and rebound properties and are resistant to tear. They are used as anti-vibration pads for packaging purposes.
2) Neoprene rubber sheets – These are great for corrosion resistant coatings and is used in power transformers and most other electric purposes.
3) EPDM rubber sheets – Being resistant to acids, alkali and ketones, this can be used for several purposes.
4) Silicone rubber sheets – These have a low permeability, are resistant to high temperature, weather-related aging and chemicals. It is used in the pharmaceutical industry.
5) Nitrile rubber sheets – The properties of this rubber sheet finds its use in the food industry and for electrical purposes.
6) Fabric reinforced rubber sheets – These rubber sheets have a layer of fabric to provide it with more strength so that it can be used for various purposes.
At Lusida Rubber Products, special care is taken to make sure that nothing but the best is delivered to the client. Lusida Rubber is well known for its product quality.
Lusida Rubber Products manufactures different kinds of rubber sheets which include natural rubber sheets, neoprene sheets, EPDM rubber sheets, silicone rubber sheets, nitrile rubber sheets as well as fabric enforced ones.